Data Partnerships with SpyCloud
Offering product teams fast, easy access to the most comprehensive breach data available.
Looking to build or enhance your solutions with breach data? SpyCloud is your ideal partner. We specialize in the earliest possible recapture of data exposed in third-party breaches and malware infections, and offer product teams access to the world’s most comprehensive and actionable repository of compromised credentials and PII.
Our data enhances a range of products and solutions, including:
Interested in integrating SpyCloud’s unparalleled recaptured data into your solutions?
Connect with our experts today.
With SpyCloud Data:
Create New Revenue Streams
Increase Customer Acquisition
Improve Customer Retention
Differentiate Your Solution
Integrate with the Most Comprehensive Dark Web-Exposed Credential Collection in the Industry
SpyCloud isn’t just a cyber security company; we are a big data company with the most comprehensive and accurate dark web monitoring solution and dataset available.
SpyCloud is the industry leader at discovering exposed credentials in the underground. That’s why organizations from around the world turn to us when they want to build or enhance their solution offering with the most extensive collection of exposed data being traded on the dark web.
Cyber security is all about getting actionable protection to your customers in a timely manner. If your offering isn’t powered by the most current data in a format your product can quickly consume, you’re at a clear competitive disadvantage in the market.
How We Do It
SpyCloud utilizes human intelligence (HUMINT) and automated scanning to gain access to the same data the fraudsters use.
Through our proprietary technology and tradecraft, we can share exposed data with our partners before it is used to cause harm, typically weeks or even months before it becomes available to “dark web scanners.”
The earlier third party breaches are discovered, the faster you can mitigate the risk and prevent collateral damage – but it all depends on the quality and quantity of data you have at your fingertips.
Bring Better Products to Market Faster with SpyCloud
The SpyCloud API was designed for product teams who want fast access to our data. We provide everything a developer needs to deliver the most secure products to the market rapidly.
SpyCloud API Documentation
Good API documentation is your product team’s best friend. Our documentation enables developers to bring products to market faster, with no extra coding or steps to slow them down. Our API documentation is remarkably easy to use and test, and is secure and stable. With our meticulous instructions and feature explanations, developers can begin using our API in minutes.
SpyCloud API and S3 Bucket
SpyCloud starts with millions of raw breached assets recovered daily, then distills and transforms them into high-quality, well-formatted and deduplicated data that is ingested into our database. Using the SpyCloud API or S3 bucket, developers have immediate access to our easy-to-read, historical, and real-time dataset to quickly develop products that consume our data. Your database is updated within 24 hours so it is always current, always reliable.
The SpyCloud Difference
Rock Solid Data
- The most comprehensive, actionable data recaptured from the criminal underground
- Monthly ingests of ~1B breach assets
- Data from sources other companies can’t get and don’t know exist
- Data that makes your product effective at mitigating harm and empowering consumers to take immediate action
- The most cracked passwords in the industry
- Cracking tens of millions of encrypted password hashes per month
- More than 90% of our 25 billion passwords are in plaintext format
- Our data means developers can prove user exposures with exact matches
- Winner of Best in Show at the Digital Banking Conference, Finovate, and NATO Defense Innovation Challenge
- Multiple awards for Identity & Access Management and Threat Detection
- Chosen by leading companies including Avast and AlienVault to protect their customers from ATO and online fraud