It’s Time to Stop Cybercrime from Disrupting Businesses
What is Cybercrime Analytics?
Cybercrime Analytics (C2A) is a new concept in the industry, but SpyCloud has been doing this since 2016. Simply put, Cybercrime Analytics is the analysis of the outputs of cybercrime – the data that SpyCloud recaptures from the darknet – to deliver businesses automated insights that prevent cyberattacks, protect their customers & bottom line from fraud losses, and investigate cybercrime incidents when they do occur.
How It Works:
Our Cyber Analytics Engine was built to make darknet data actionable to protect businesses.
Our focus is delivering relevant + actionable information to our customers.
Focusing on the Deepest Layers of the Darknet
Without access to the data being shared in the core layers of the darknet – closed, offline forums and small circles of criminals – security and fraud prevention teams are flying blind. What data makes you a target? And what can you do about it if you can’t see what’s out there?
The truth is, the biggest risks to your business are in the places you don’t have access to – but SpyCloud does. We share what criminals are using today to perpetrate account takeover, data breaches, ransomware attacks, and online fraud. We enable you to react quickly to the data that’s being used against you. It’s finally possible to put an end to the cycle of cybercrime.
The New Paradigm of Fighting Cybercrime
Trusted by market leaders
With 500+ customers around the world, including half of the Fortune 10, SpyCloud is the leader in operationalizing Cybercrime Analytics to protect businesses.
We’re on a mission to make the internet a safer place by disrupting the criminal underground. Together with our customers, we aim to stop criminals from profiting off stolen data.
#1 Brick & Mortar Retailer
#1 World's Largest
#1 Graphic Design
2/3 Top Credit Card
#1 Most Popular
Video Conferencing App
#1 Global Payment
Cybercrime Analytics-Powered Solutions
Protect Your Enterprise from Cyberattacks
- Get alerts when your employees’ credentials appear on the criminal underground
- Automatically reset bad passwords to stop ATO that can lead to ransomware
- Identify exposures from breaches and malware infections on personal or corporate systems
- Reduce ATO fraud without adding friction for legitimate users
- Act on consumers’ risk of account takeovers and synthetic identities
- Detect fraud tied to malware
- Unmask adversaries using their digital breadcrumbs
- Visualize critical data connections
- Speed up investigations with repeatable, scalable analysis